Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Letter for creation of better Policing working environment



Today I have written a letter in my personal capacity to Principal Secretary Home as regards the alleged use of abusive words against one SI Sri Raghuraj Singh Bhati by SSP Muzaffarnagar Ms Manjil Saini and his sending his resignation as a consequence.

I personally talked to Sri Rathi who told me that he sent his resignation after feeling hurt and humiliated due to abjectly abusive words by the SSP though the matter had now been sorted.

In view of this incidence, I presented the incidence of the huge uproar caused due to alleged use of foul language last year by an IAS officer as Commissioner Basti against SP Siddharthnagar where many IPS officers had allegedly tendered their resifnation.

I have said that in the same manner, efforts shall be made to ensure that even the IPS officers do not use abusive language against their subordinate police officers so that a new, open and mutually respectful working environment gets created in the Police Department.

No comments:

Post a Comment